INDICATOR FOR DC MEASUREMENTS USING EXTERNAL SHUNT
48 x 24 mm front panel, Length 40 mm
– Designed for a specific nautical field application: measurement of batteries charge-discharge current
– Current measurement using a shunt connected to the battery negative terminal.
– Type of SHUNT selected is programmable (50/ 60/ 100 mV)
– Programmable scale in the range ±199.9 or ±1999 A
– Display starts to blink when exceeding the 25 % of the scale in the case of discharge indication.
– 3 keys Keyboard located below the display.