NC12 clamp-on meter has been designed to measure AC/DC currents and voltages, as well as capacitance, circuit continuity, resistance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature.
The innovative product design increases comfort and safety of the user. The unique design of the rotary measuring component (clamps) allows for measurements in places with a difficult access.The jaws can be opened and closed by using a special lever placed under the meter, which allows the user to keep their arm at a safe distance from the measured parts of the system, thereby reducing the risk of an electric shock.
- Diameter of measured cable 50 mm (model up to 1000A)
- Diameter of measured cable 40 mm (model up to 300A)
- Current measurement up to 300 and 1000 A AC
- Measuring voltage up to 1000 V AC / DC
- Measuring temperature from -200 to 800°C (Pt100 and Pt1000)
- Illuminated digital display with analog indicator
- Hold function – Stop function currently displayed measured value
- MIN, MAX function – recording the minimum and maximum values measured
- Auto power off
- An adjustment of the resistance or capacitance – for low measuring low resistance or capacitance, resistance wire or stray capacitance for a range of nF can be compensated by pressing Shift key
- Automatic and manual mode
- Available measuring function diodes and transistors
- Degree of protection IP20