SM61IoT is a new and practical solution, which provides you continuous visualization of process parameters by:
- cloud – thanks to MQTT protocol (global/distributed montotoring)
- web browser (global monitoring)
- SCADA system – protocol TCP/IP (local monitoring)
For communication with SM61IoT you can use PC, tablet or mobile phone with a web browser.
- The MQTT protocol is ideal for communication in distributed acquisition systems data (IoT applications)
- Modbus TCP protocol for communication in SCADA systems.
- Built-in WWW for visualisation of current and archived data according to customer configuration (synoptic maps, charts, tables) by any web browser
- Readout up to 2500 values from slave devices (up to 100 devices, each 25 registers).
- User-friendly application for data confi guration (sM61iot config).
- 8 GB flash memory.
- Built-in ftp server.
- Alarms or binary inputs for control of archiving.
- RTC (real time clock).
- Possibility of simultaneously work by many users
- user’s access control by a password.