P18 transducer is a device destined for the continuous measurement and conversion of relative humidity and ambient temperature into a digital or analog standard signal.
The transducer programming is possible through the RS-485 interface and free eCon software.
Applied sensor shields enable the application of the P18 transducer to operate in various ambient conditions.
The transducer is designed to be mounted on a wall.
- Calculation of selected physical quantities (dew-point temperature, absolute humidity)
- Conversion of measured quantities into the output signal on the base of the individual linear characteristic
- Memory of maximal and minimal value for each of measured and calculated value
- Programming of the measurement averaging time
- Servicing of RS-485 interface in MODBUS protocol in the RTU mode