DIGITAL PANEL METER for the following input signals:
- PROCESS (±10V, ±200V and ±20mA)
- TEMPERATURE (Pt100, Pt1000, TC J, K, T and N)
- POTENTIOMETER (100 Ohm to 100 KOhm)
- RESISTANCE (999.9 Ohm 9999 Ohm and 50.00 KOhm)
JR-P and JR20-P models admit several signal input types to control industrial processes. Easy to scale into desired engineering units, directly by frontal keys or real input signal value in teach mode.
12V to 230V Universal AC/DC voltage supply.
Fully configurables, they allow signal input type selection and also provide a 24V DC @ 30mA output for sensor excitation.
- 4 digit indicator with 14mm digit and −9999 to 9999 display range for JR-P
- 4 digit indicator with 20mm digit and −1999 to 9999 display range for JR20-P
- Configurable decimal point for JR-P and JR20-P
Three frontal keys for configuration and 2 led for setpoints status indication (if output 2RE option card is installed).
Detection, saving, later recalling and resetting of maximum and minimum values reached by the input signal since last reset activation. Reset function sets automatically memorized value to current input signal value when maximum or minimum value are displayed. Maximum and minimum values recalling to display and reset functions are directly available through frontal keys.
Capable of measuring 3-wire Pt100 and 2-wire Pt1000 (IEC 60751) and Thermocouple (IEC 60584-1), 3-wire Potentiometer, 2-wire Resistance and Process input signals.