The BETA-M model is a digital multifunction instrument whose input option admits, as selected by the user, the following programmable input types:
- Process variables (mV, V, or mA)
- Pt100 Temperature sensors or Thermocouples J, K, T, R, S, E.
- Weight, load, force, torque with bridge sensor up to ±300mV.
- Displacement, linear potentiometer.
- 29 logical functions user selectables.
- Two kind of filters with 10 levels
- Average up to 200 readings.
- 3 rates of display.
Very easy programming to be adapted to any industrial process.
It is connected to the process that it controls by removable terminal blocks for the power supply, the sensor excitation, the measurement signals, the four logic inputs and the signal connectors of any additional options.
Fully programmable it stabilizes the display of the measurement by filters (weighting and stabilization and average up to 200 readings)
It receives three additional options simultaneously (thresholds, analog and communication) or a BCD output.